Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Thank You!

A huge thanks to Melanie for giving me this award. I'm beginning to feel like I need a trophy case! Thank you everyone who has been kind enough to give me awards.

This one comes with a few rules.

1. Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
2. Share seven random facts about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 5 new-found blogging buddies.
4. Contact the winners to congratulate them.

So here are 7 random things you may not have known about me.

1. I don't have a middle name. My parents thought Katharine Larkindale was long enough without one.
2. I grew up a diplo-brat, so I've lived in Vienna, Washington DC, Beijing, Apia, Wellington, London and Melbourne.
3. My favorite city in the world is Berlin, closely followed by NYC.
4. I worked as a chef for 6 years while I paid my way through university.
5. My first real job was as a tea-lady at a lawn bowling club.
6. My favorite word to say is 'socks'. My least favorite is 'spongy'.
7. My three favorite foods all start with 'a' - avocado, asparagus & artichokes.

There! And the five people I'll be passing this on to? Well....


Congratulations winners! I'm off to notify you all.


5 comments:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much, this has really made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much, Kate! I've never been told I was "stylish" before, so this is a big moment for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bit about your favorite and least favorite words to say. Awesome! I've never given much thought to that before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girl! Congratulations on the award and thank you for the award, you're a sweetie! Spongy? lol... My dad gave my middle name as my mom's maiden name, I guess it's a tradition among Spanish people. *shrug*

    YA Paranormal Romance Darkspell coming soon!

    ♥.•*¨Elizabeth¨*•.♥
    www.authorelizabethmueller.com
    facebook
    Twitter
    Goodreads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I love this! Thanks so much! You are officially awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete