Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Dark YA 5

The good people at YATopia are running this fantastic blogfest throughout November. So, every Wednesday (or Thursday if you're on my side of the world) I will be posting something on that topic.

This week's topic is Waiting For Wednesday and we need to talk about dark YA books we're looking forward to. Once again, tough. I read about so many awesome books on the internet, and there are so many titles that sound intriguing. But I guess the one I'm looking forward to the most is Gone, Gone, Gone by Hannah Moskowitz. It has a really fascinating premise, and I know from reading her other books that it will be raw, emotional and peopled by characters who are so real they pour off the page.

What dark YA books are you looking forward to? Not that I need anything to add to my TBR list, but you know I'll always add to it.

And that's the end of the Dark YA blogfest. It's been so much fun and I now have so many books to hunt out and read... Thanks to the lovely ladies who organized this blogfest, Kelley York, Heather McCorkle, Christa Desir, and E.R. King.

2 comments:

  1. What is the premise of Gone Gone Gone? I'm familiar with the author but haven't read her books.

    I'm looking forward to reading Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake. It's out already but I haven't gotten to it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw Gone, Gone, Gone on someone else's list today too. I hadn't heard of it before but now I'm really curious to read it.

    ReplyDelete