Saturday, August 18, 2012

My other writing...

Most of you who follow me here, follow me because of the creative writing I do.  The novels, short stories and such.  That's cool.  That's the writing I love and cherish and do even though nobody's paying me for it (yet).

But I write for my real jobs too.  The writing is different, but in many ways just as creative.  You see, I write film reviews.  And finding new and interesting ways to say "this sucks' or "I love this" is always a challenge.

So if you're at all interested in seeing what I do when I'm not here, or stuck somewhere in the middle of the plot of a novel, you can find my reviews here.

If you've seen any of the films I've been reviewing lately, let me know if you feel the same way I do.  I'm always up for a longwinded discussion/argument about film.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you get to review movies for a job. That sounds like a lot of fun and you're writing to do it. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete