Friday, November 22, 2013

Celebrate the Small Things 22-11-13



This post is part of VikLit's blog hop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up! 


So, what am I celebrating this week?




I got my edits from my publisher.  And they were not nearly as daunting as I thought they might be.  Since Wednesday I've managed to get through fourteen chapters, so I'm almost at the halfway point.  I'm hoping to have got through them all by the middle of next week.

Summer seems to have arrived.  The weather has been stunning all week, which is not good for business, but is great for my walk to and from work every day.  I've actually been enjoying it, despite the walk there being up a pretty steep hill.

And that's about it for this week.  What are you celebrating?

5 comments:

  1. Actually, the weather here is stunning, too, as we're in that cool part between fall and winter. It doesn't get really cold here until mid-Jan (about 45-degrees F at the lowest, but w/o central heating, it seems very cold). Wednesday I put a blanket on my bed for the first time since last spring -- soon it will be jacket time in the evening! I think in another few weeks, your body will be used to the hike and it won't bother you. I hope so. Good luck on your edits - you're making great progress! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer? Lucky. That really is something to celebrate. It's all cold here.

    Happy editing! I hope it all goes well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on halfway through your edits. I am up in Auckland and our weather is fantastic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on being half way through your edits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, congrats on working through the edits - we are just beginning to feel that it is coming close to winter, the last few days we had summer weather here too, but I am on the other side of the globe, so that was a little weird, Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete