Thursday, March 5, 2015

Celebrate the Small things 5-3-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 
So, what am I celebrating this week?





I've had a great writing week and everything seems to be going well at the day job too….  Shhh.  Don't tell anyone or it will all fall down!

I'm looking forward to a nice weekend of gardening, cleaning and hanging out with my family.  Maybe reading and writing a bit too.

What are you celebrating this week?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a winner weekend to me (smile).
    I'm off to coconut cream pie marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It won't all fall down. With your other jobs, you've more than paid your dues. You deserve a great job that isn't too demanding and leaves you plenty of time to write. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had a wonderful week. I'd love to be doing some gardening, if I could get rid of a few feet of snow. :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The grounds covered with snow...so there will be no gardening this weekend, but it is supposed to melt off by Sunday.

    Enjoy your weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I look forward to puttering in the gardens. I have to wait until the 3 feet of snow melts. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a fabulous week. I hope you go enjoy your nice, snow-free weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like the perfect relaxing weekend:) Enjoy... esp since you've been so busy lately:)

    ReplyDelete