Friday, May 29, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things 29-5-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?



I got an email from my agent saying she loves the revision I sent her a few weeks back.  What a relief! I was terrified she'd hate it and I would have to try and figure out something else to do with it.  So… Phewww!

My new book is going well.  I'm almost at the 10K mark and I know where I'm going over the next few chapters, so I think I'm on track to meet my goals (for a change).  I'm having fun with this one because the two voices are fun to play off each other.

I've made some pretty delicious new breads over the week.  I've become a huge fan of 'super-grains', a mixture of ground chia seed, quinoa and barley.  It makes absolutely delicious bread whatever flour you blend with it. And it's super good for you!

It's a long weekend this weekend, so celebrating the extra day off even though I know it's going to make my busy week next week even busier….

3 comments:

  1. I like the sound of your seed mix. I'm glad your agent likes the edits and that your new novel is progressing. Hope you have a fun long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the seal of approval from your agent! I used to bake breads but sweet ones like banana and cranberry-nut bread. They were yummy - but I'm too lazy to do that anymore. Your whole grain bread sounds great and healthy!

    ReplyDelete