Monday, May 25, 2015

Weekly Goals 25-5-15

After sort of accidentally starting a new book last week, I'm well into it now and am quite certain it's the book I'm supposed to be writing now.  I have settled into both the POV voices easily where in my other project I wrote about 20K of different POVs and wasn't happy with any of them.  So for now, I'm going with this project.  My goal is to hit 10K by the end of the week.

My other big goal for the week is to try and make it to the gym more than once.  I have all the best intentions, but every week things stand in my way of getting home early enough to go and still get dinner for the kids at a reasonable hour. Maybe I need to start feeding them at unreasonable hours…

What are your goals for the week?

3 comments:

  1. This week I'm working up questions to ask experts in two areas for information related to my mystery. It's amazing how much research writing a book can entail. Congratulations on going with ebook that seems to be flowing well. Good luck with reaching your 10K goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! If it's the book you want to write, it's the book you need to write. Have fun with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Isn't it awesome how possibly it is to accidentally start writing a book? Creativity is so weird. :-)

    By the way, I'm corepped by Suzie and Danielle! It's always fun to meet another New Leafer. (And thanks for Lexa Cain for telling me about you!)

    ReplyDelete