Friday, June 12, 2015

Celebrate the Small Things 12-6-15


This post is part of  Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things (Lexa has just taken it over from VikLit who has hosted it for the last 2 years). Head on over there to join up! 

So, what am I celebrating this week?



I'm home!

It's been a long and busy week in Auckland, but I made it home last night (with only about an hour's worth of delays).  Looking forward to spending the weekend with the kids after not seeing them for a whole week.  And making sure they eat a lot of vegetables because I'm sure they have avoided them all week.

Didn't get any writing done while I was away,  so it's back to the WIP tonight.  I didn't even have much time to think about it while I was away so I think it may be difficult to find my way back in.  Fingers crossed I make it

What are you celebrating this week?

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your week and making it home inone piece! I can't believe you're diving back into your WIP already. Don't you need a rest? I didn't do much on my WIP At least I got my monthly newsletter done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back home :). I'm sure the kids missed you even if you do make them eat vegetables. Good luck getting back into your writing groove.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband and I have different ideas on what kids should eat, so when I return from a trip I feel like I have to instill a rehab program to get them off cereal and fast food. Vegetables would be gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You must be so happy to finally be home. I'm sure your kids will be happy, too, and won't mind the veggies. Good luck with your WIP. I know if I've been away from it for a while, it helps if I just start reading through it. It doesn't usually take long to get back into it from there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to you made it home safe and sound! Good luck with the writing, and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you manage to get back into your writing quickly! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your WIP and getting the kids back on veggies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you got home safely. Hope you fall right into the groove with your wip and that the kiddos eat their veggies!

    ReplyDelete