Sunday, December 13, 2015

Weekly Goals 14-12-15

I know I've been saying it for weeks now, but I am going to finish the Sidewalks revision TODAY!  I am going to send it to my agent before I go to bed tonight so I don't have an urge to tinker any more with it.

So that's the main goal for this week.

Apart from that, it's going to be getting ready for Christmas and doing some long-overdue reviewing for my crit group.  Oh, and wrapping up the year at work.  I have a couple of quite big things I need to get through this week because a few big events in my work-world will happen while I'm away on holiday and I need to have everything set up so someone can just press a button and make things live on our website at the appropriate moment.

After the holidays I will get back into revising My Murder Year.  Or before if I can't bear to not write at all.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a busy week. Good luck with everything. I hope everything gets wrapped up and you can have your holiday :)

    ReplyDelete