Friday, March 25, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things 25-3-16

This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

I'm halfway through my final (yeah, right) read through of my book.  It's going well so far and I haven't found any major changes I need to make.  I plan to finish it over the weekend so I can send the book off to my agent next week.

Thursday is the beginning of April and I'm starting a new book then.  I'm excited about my new story.  It deals with a lot of stuff that I feel very passionate about and I hope I can do those things justice with this story.

And long weekend!  Easter weekend is upon us, and I'm super excited to have 4 days off!

What are you celebrating this week?

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful accomplishment. It'll feel good to send it off to your agent.

    Starting a new book, for me, is always exciting.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a final read through, getting it off to your agent, and starting on something completely new! And double yay for a 4-day weekend. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the final read-through, Kate! And yay for a new one in April! Have a great weekend and a Happy Easter! ~Lori~

    Lori's CtST @ As the Fates Would Have It

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, it's the "final" read through until the next one :). Have a nice four day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow - this all seems really good - final read through and you're beginning another one - all sounds excellent!! Have a Happy Easter and a well earned break :) Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace

    ReplyDelete