Friday, August 26, 2016

Celebrate the Small Things 26-8-16



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

It's been a busy week, but I've managed to get through a lot of what I wanted to achieve.  I'm more than halfway through my revision of My Murder Year and hope to be completely done with it by the end of next week.  They were all relatively small changes, so it isn't a huge revision, if you're wondering how I've managed to get through it so fast.

One of my sons is going to a birthday party tomorrow and staying the night with his friend, so I have some one-on-one time with my older son.  It's pretty rare that we get that, so I'm looking forward to it.

It's Friday and I have wine!  That's always something to celebrate.

What are you celebrating this week?


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on doing so well with My Murder Year! Have fun with the wine and with your son tomorrow. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the rest of your revisions! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday and wine - you can't really ask for much more sometimes, to reach pure happiness! Found you through the #CTST blog hop. Hope you have a good week! www.dianeweidenbenner.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Friday and wine - you can't really ask for much more sometimes, to reach pure happiness! Found you through the #CTST blog hop. Hope you have a good week! www.dianeweidenbenner.com

    ReplyDelete