Sunday, September 18, 2016

Weekly Goals 19-9-16

Still revising this week.  I slacked off a little last week for some reason, so now I have a bit to catch up on.  Ideally I'd like to finish with this round by the end of the week because I'm going to a conference over the weekend and then staying in Auckland a couple of days with a friend.

I have 7 chapters to go, but I know they're the ones that need the most work because the ending doesn't really work as it stands now.  It's do-able, but it might be a bit of a struggle.  Especially since I know this week at work could be challenging too.

But anyway.  It's a goal.  If I don't meet it, so be it…

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I hear you on the end. I completely rewrote the ending of my last book 3 times. It worked with the first two, but both myself and my editor knew it wasn't the right way to end. FINALLY, inspiration struck. I'm wishing that moment on you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Endings tend to be tricky for me. I always have the most trouble with them. Good luck with it. I'm sure you're up for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete