Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekly Goals

To be honest?  Relaxing.

I finished Sam & Amy on Saturday and even came up with a half-decent new title for it (SHOOK).  So it's in the hands of my CPs and a new beta reader.

Hopefully they won't hate it.

So until November 1, I'm calling myself officially on a break. I need that little bit of space and time to work out a few things about the new book I'm going to write in my head.  I have a basic idea, but it's always good to have a few key scenes planned out as launching pads when things get knotty around November 10 or 20.

Other than that, I plan to catch up on some TV watching and see some friends.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. It's unlikely they'll hate it, unless you're unlucky enough to have the same psychopathic acquaintance I do. (I find it highly unlikely, just so you know.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm. I'm thinking find a new job and work on Xenophobia! Good luck with your own book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relaxing is a good goal! I hope you can stick with it :)

    ReplyDelete