Sunday, April 16, 2017

Weekly Goals 17-4-17

I pretty much finished the book proposal for my ghostwriting project, and will send that off to the subject today.  So it's back to those final little bits of copywriting on my other book.

I have had a relaxing long weekend, and managed to catch up on some reading, which is good.  Not sure how I've managed to get so far behind on that…

Our second open home yesterday went well, although much smaller than the first one.  Fingers crossed we get some action happening this week.

What are your goals this week?

2 comments:

  1. It's easy to fall behind because you add books to your TBR list faster than you can read them. Sometimes WAY too fast. But good for you for getting the proposal done. Hope you have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Writing. Hope to get some good writing done.

    ReplyDelete