Sunday, June 11, 2017

Weekly Goals 12-6-17

Once again, my goal this week is just to get back into the habit of working.  I did a couple of days last week, but not every day…  I really need to be sitting down at least 4 or 5 nights a week to get work done.

Some how though, I'm just not that inspired.  Not to mention, my day job has been stupidly busy again and by the time I get home most nights, I'm so tired I don't really have the energy to do anything more.

But that isn't an excuse.  I've always been busy at work and I've always found the energy to write. I just have to find inspiration and a story I'm passionate to work on, and then I'll be gagging to get to my computer each day.

What are your goals this week?

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully to get some work done on a new story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate, I think everyone has dry spells like that. I'm just coming out of a 6-month doldrums. In my case, reading a couple of good books on writing helped rev up my energy again. Hope you are soon deeply enthralled in a new work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a lot harder to write when you're uninspired than anything else. I know I've definitely been feeling that way lately. I hope I can get something done, too.

    ReplyDelete