Friday, September 8, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 8-9-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

So what am I celebrating this week?

I got a box of print copies of my book in the mail.  I've been a published author for some time now, but it wasn't until I actually held a physical copy in my hand that it felt real.  Now to try and sell a few of those puppies!

One of my best friends from when I was twelve is staying with me for the weekend.  We've stayed in touch for over 30 years, despite living on opposite sides of the world for most of that time.  I haven't seen her since the last time I visited the States, way back in 1998!  So I'm looking forward to a weekend of catching up, and getting a chance to finally show her around my city.

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. How cool to be able to hold a copy of your book in your hands! Now go have fun with your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on getting your print copies in the mail. I hope to have that feeling some day.

    It's great that you were able to get together with your long-time friend. I haven't seen some of my closest friends in years, but we text each other weekly so I'm grateful for technology that allows us to do that.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to write my celebrate post today. Thought about it at one point, but then got distracted. LOL But if I was posting, I'd be celebrating the same: got a box of my books in and it was so awesome to hold them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It never really feels real until you're holding actual copies of the book, does it?

    ReplyDelete