Friday, December 29, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 29-12-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

I have had a wonderful week off, seeing family and friends, cleaning the house, reading, eating and generally relaxing.  I've even been to the gym every day which has left me feeling great, albeit a little sore!

STUMPED has a whole bunch of great reviews on Amazon.  Check them out if you feel like it...  I heartily reccommend Hidden Gems if you're looking for ARC reviewers.  Definitely the best $25 I've spent so far on any book promo.

We're heading to the beach house on Wednesday, so I'm trying to get all the chores done before I go.  I've cleaned all the bedrooms so far, and the pantry.  Today I'm tackling the fridge.  The ravenous teenager has polished off all the leftovers from Christmas dinner, so it's empty enough to attempt now.

 What are you celebrating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment