Friday, December 8, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things 8-12-17



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

It's Friday!

It's been another crazy week, so I'm looking forward to a weekend, even if it does look like it's going to be a busy one.

I got ARCs of STUMPED this week, so I've been busy getting those out to reviewers.  If you are interested in reading and reviewing, just let me know and I can send you a file.

It is th end of the school year and both my sons are finishing at their respective schools so we have a flurry of end-of-year activity with prize-givings and leavers' dinners.  Last night my older son won an award for being the best library leader in his school.  He's definitely my son...

What are you celebrating this week?

4 comments:

  1. How sensible to have the end of the year at the end of the year :). Congrats to your son. I guess he learned a lot from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ARCs is exciting news.

    Congrats to your son. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your son! Yup, we definitely know where he got it from. ;)

    ReplyDelete