Sunday, December 3, 2017

Weekly Goals 4-12-17

I managed to not write anything last week, despite promising I would continue to work on my NaNo book.

I ended up getting my final round of edits from my publisher, plus my cover, so rather than writing, I spent time making publicity plans and looking for potential reviewers for STUMPED.

This week willl be more of the same.  I hope I might squeeze some words in too, but given it's the end of the year for the kids, and we have parent teacher nights, prize-givings and all that palavar to deal with as well, I'm not going to beat myself up too much if I don't write.

I also have a huge project to finish at work before the 19th, so I may be doing a few late nights to get through that as well.

I hate it when I don't have the brain space or the energy to write, but I also know I don't do good writing when I feel that way, so pushing it now is a waste of time.  I'd just end up deleting everything I wrote anyway when I got to revising.

What are your goals this week?

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately sometimes we just can't write for some reason. We need more hours in the day, really. Hopefully once STUMPED is released you'll find some time again.

    ReplyDelete