Sunday, January 14, 2018

Weekly Goals 15-1-18

I'm back!

We had a glorious 10 days in Kaiteriteri where the sun shone most of the time.  I swam everyday bar one, and did a lot of hiking and mountain biking as well.  The last two days were pretty wet, but I managed to squeeze a swim into one during a break in the weather, and a 20km bike ride into the other as the weather cleared.  You should have seen how muddy we were when we got back from that one!  Some of the puddles on th track were knee-deep...

I got back from the beach last night, and am straight back to work this morning, so just trying to catch up on everything I've missed while I've been largely out of internet contact.  If I owe you something, I promise, it's coming in the next few days...

So that's what my goal is this week: to catch up on all those unfinished little bits and pieces and follow up on things I started and have left dangling.

The kids are still away for another week, so I'm also hoping my partner and I can catch a few movies before they get back.  During the year we very rarely get the opportunity to get out together, so this is a good chance to have a couple of date nights without having to worry about babysitting.

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. It's great that you're back :). That sounds like it was an awesome trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds such a great trip! I'm glad you had a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like lots of fun! Good luck playing catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a good vacation! Hopefully I can get some good writing done. That's all I want!

    ReplyDelete