Thursday, March 15, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 16-3-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

My best friend is playing up the coast tonight so I'm heading up to see her.  It's been a couple of months, so I'm looking forward to catching up with her.

Another friend I haven't seen in a while is coming over on Saturday, so it will be nice to catch up with her too.

I went to another Arts Festival show, an Irish Swan Lake that had nothing in common with the classical ballet.  It was wonderful and so was the meal my mother and I had at a restaurant I've been wanting to try for a long time.  It's always nice when something you've been wanting to try for a long time ends up being just as wonderful as you'd heard!

It has been a busy week at work this week, but it has been a good one.  I'm looking forward to the weekend, but not desperate for it.  Although I will need to get my butt into my chair and do some writing because I haven't managed any yet this week between work trips, theatre shows and life.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a nice week you've had. No wonder you haven't found time to write. I don't even know how you found time to sleep! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend with friends. Lots to enjoy! Hope you have a fabulous weekend and that you get some writing done. :)
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete