Thursday, March 8, 2018

Celebrate the Small Things 9-3-18



This post is part of Lexa Cain's bloghop, Celebrate the Small Things. Head on over there to join up!

What am I celebrating this week?

Well, nothing really.

It's been a tough week, with several people I know suffering devastating losses.  One of my colleagues lost her mother this week, two close friends lost their husbands, and someone I've worked with in every job I've had since the early 2000s, and who was a good friend, died on Monday.

So it's not really a celebrating kind of week...

I'm hoping next week might be the opposite of this one, and I'll have something really great to celebrate.

What are you celebrating this week?

3 comments:

  1. That's awful. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope next week is the opposite, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG No one has good news to celebrate this week. Sorry to hear about the losses in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How terribly sad. Life is too short. Take each day as a gift.

    ReplyDelete